Friday 13 July 2012

Expanding

I'm going to expand on my range of products soon.  I am wanting to go into the Home Decor range such as Decor cushions, outdoor cushions and matching table settings.  Its going to be a bit of hit and miss to start with, but hey I guess that's where we learn.  I was so sick of trying to find what I wanted in shops and then when I did I needed a bank loan for one half of the cushion.  Why would I want anyone even sitting near one if I was paying a fortune, not to mention having a 3 yr old.  I just don't understand why anyone would spend a fortune on one cushion, yep maybe nice but OMG really....ok maybe I'm jealous lol.

The main fabric choices are Geometric for now, not really a floral unless it grabs me straight away.










I can see I am going to have a massive headache just choosing the fabrics as there is sooooooooo may to choose from.  Then when I do its the colours.

These cushions are also going to be the main reason to finally launch my website which has been under construction for way too long and I can take the blame for that as something always comes up then I forget about it.  My dad is designing it for me and I swear everytime I mention it he grows older, thinking here we go again.  
I am thinking of selling them in sets of 2 as well as the singles but maybe the option of different prints because lets face it, most of us buy different printed cushions not 2 or 3 the same...what do you think??

I would love your opinions, as you as the consumer know what you want. Just because I like it doesn't mean you will, so please fire aways ready to take notes!!

Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...