Wednesday 2 November 2011

Slack


Well I have been slack, infact down right lazy not updating my Blog, I mean how am I suppose to get regular readers if I'm not writing anything???  I have to admit the balance between my business, my 3 yr old and running a house had been a little off keel and with hubby working longer hours and 6 days a week with his new job I sort of had to concentrate on our beautiful boy a little more, but I don't care he's my pride and joy and I would do anything for him.


Anyway what has LiL Moo & Mee been upto??  We have introduced a couple of new lines into the business, I've had to close off custom orders for a few weeks to catch up and I'm also planning on what I want to bring into the business next year.....so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...