Wednesday 2 November 2011

New Line #3 : Quilts



Quilts are very new and I am very new to quilts.  I can't do fancy things and have had someone help me do the top stitching until I feel confident doing it myself, I would hate to put all the work into making it only to muck it up.  I have a couple of customer orders I am about to start working on as soon as fabrics arrive.

I will be totally honest I am not a fan of chuck any fabric on a quilt and it's done! I like to have coordinating fabrics or from the same fabric story.  I also like quilts that you can see the work and not look at it and it's all over the place and going in every direction.  I know there are alot out there that love it but sometimes they can be just too much for the eye and it looks like someone has thrown up on them.
I am hoping this becomes a major part of LiL Moo & Mee but also hoping my skills develop enough that you guys make it a part of LiL Moo & Mee!

1 comment:

twomonkeys fabrics said...

I love them!! Well done:) I also like the basic block and boarder quilts that show the fabric more than the pattern so your not alone. I will be kitting up some basic quilt kits with my next range so keep your eye out;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...